We offer two Direct Market Access (DMA) platforms to meet the needs of experienced, high-volume traders. Depending on your needs, choose from our full DMA platform, L2 Dealer, or our browser-based option, PureDMA.
Our full DMA platform, L2 Dealer is designed to meet the needs of professional traders who demand Direct Market Access.
Originally developed for our own dealers and professional clients, L2 encompasses all the main functions of our trading platform as well as a range of specialist features developed exclusively for the DMA trader:
- Profile Trader Place block orders that can be split into individual client accounts
- Excel compatiblity Drag and drop lists of stocks straight from Excel into (and out of) your watchlists
- Time and Sales data See a full chronology of recent trading data for a stock, indicating trade quantity, price and type
- Monitor entire indices Our 'Trigger pages' give an overview of all the current prices of an index's components, updating in real-time
- Order minder Open a Level 2 trade then leave a closing order against our OTC equivalent for peace of mind
- Track your orders Use the Trade Book to monitor your orders as they are being worked in the market
L2 can also be used to enter stock auctions, including those held outside of normal trading hours and to view market depth and liquidity with transparent Level 2 pricing. Users can select the range of products they wish to look at, monitor market depth, and manage up to ten different portfolios of chosen instruments, plus all working and filled orders.
PureDMA combines the speed and simplicity of our trading platform with the increased control of DMA trading.
Orders are placed in the market within seconds, and PureDMA automatically ‘works’ your order, providing ‘partial fills’ if the full volume is unavailable. Key benefits include:
- Trade inside the market spread by dealing straight into the order book
- Enter stock auctions, including those held outside of normal trading hours
- View market depth and liquidity with transparent Level 2 pricing
- Compare buying versus selling interest for indication of future stock directions
You and your clients enjoy access to improved prices with our multi-venue technology.
In addition to using traditional exchanges we also source prices for leading global equities from BATS Chi-X and Turquoise: Europe's leading Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs). Our technology works behind-the-scenes to find the best price available, regardless of whether it’s on an MTF or on a standard exchange.
To learn more, contact our Institutional Sales team.
Telephone: +61 (0) 3 9860 1732